FILI Biodegradable Bumper iPhone 12 Case
FILI BIODEGRADABLE BUMPER CASE COLLECTION
FILI Case is the First Biodegradable Phone Case in the Philippines. Did you know that over 1 billion plastic phone cases are made per year? That's a lot of plastic waste! You can lessen plastic waste by switching to your FILI Case!
Why choose FILI Case:
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% compostable via industrial composting
- reduces plastic waste and pollution
- each case plants one tree in Cebu, Philippines
- shockproof bumper corners absorb impact from drops up to 4 feet
- raised edges for screen and camera lens protection
- MagSafe compatible and wireless charging
- easily attaches to your device
Material: Wheat straw fiber
Composition: PLA — PLA or polylactic acid is non-toxic, vegetable-based plastic material. PLA is a fully biodegradable thermoplastic polymer consisting of renewable raw materials.
Compostability: 90-180 days through industrial composting
Case thickness: 1.30cm
Front Lift: 2mm
Back Lift: 2mm
FEEL GOOD WITH FILI
- Keep away from sharp objects to prevent scratches such as keys or pens.
- Do not use alcohol on your FILI case as it may alter the original color.
- Remove the case from your device
- Wash with soap and water to clean the case
- We recommend using a microfiber cloth or a soft brush to remove hard dirt from the case
- Rinse with water, then dry with a towel