Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do i contact FILI case?
You can email us at email@example.com - we'd love to connect with you! :)
Which phone models do you sell?
We produces cases for the phone models:
- iPhone 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 12 Mini | iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11 | iPhone XS Max | iPhone XR | iPhone XS | iPhone X | iPhone 8/8 Plus | iPhone 7/7 Plus | iPhone 6S/6S Plus | iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, S20 Plus, S20
- Samsung Galaxy A71, 51, 50, 41, 40
- Samsung Galaxy S10 | S10+ | S10 e
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 | 10+
- Huawei P40 | P40 Pro | P30 | P30 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series
- Airpods, Airpods Pro
What packaging do you use?
We use eco-friendly packaging to carry your FILI case. We use a biodegradable carton box filled with used paper shreds. Then we stamp the FILI logo by hand, using a climate-neutral stamp.
What are your accepted modes of payment?
We accept payments through:
- Bank deposits via Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) or Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Coming soon: Cash-on-delivery option
How do I take care of my FILI case?
Keep your FILI case away from sharp objects, such as keys or sharp nails to prevent scratches on your case.
How do I clean my FILI case?
- First, remove the case from your device.
- Use a damp micro fiber or soft cloth to rub the case until the dirt is removed.
- To disinfect your case, wash with anti-bacterial liquid soap or use kurin water.
What is the FILI biodegradable case made of?
It is made of wheat straw fiber and bioplastic polymer - which makes it biodegradable!
Will the FILI biodegradable case deteriorate or decompose on its own over time?
No. Your FILI biodegradable case will not decompose on its own. It can only decompose through a proper composting method.
How do I compost my FILI biodegradable case?
When your FILI biodegradable case has served its purpose, you can place it in your compost bin. Before you mix it in your compost, cut the case into small pieces (about 1cm x 1cm), then place it in your compost bin to decompose for 12-36 months, depending on the quality of your compost.
What is the FILI eco-friendly case made of?
FILI eco-friendly case is made of wheat straw waste, combined with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for durability and flexibility.
What is TPU?
Thermoplastic polyurethane or "TPU" is a class of polyurethane plastics used common products with many properties such as: elasticity, transparency, as well as resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. In other words, this makes your FILI case durable, strong, and flexible.
Is the FILI eco-friendly case biodegradable?
The FILI eco-friendly case is not biodegradable. However, our NEW FILI biodegradable cases are indeed biodegradable, and can decompose through a proper composting process.
How do you ship products?
We deliver through the following couriers:
- Grab Express / Lalamove / Mr Speedy for shipments within Metro Manila
- JRS Express / LBC for shipments outside Metro Manila
- DHL / FedEx for International shipping
Does FILI case have a physical store?
You can find us at Good Mood Grocer located in 94 Katipunan Ave, White Plains, Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Available soon at Frankie & Friends General Store located in Molito Lifestyle Center, Madrigal Avenue, corner Commerce Ave, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila.
What's your return policy?
We value our customers, and we want you to have a great experience with us. Our purpose is to make products that you will love to use. However, we understand if you don’t find the product to your liking, we'll hear you out as long as the following valid reasons apply:
- Wrong case delivered
- Bad fitting in size
- Visible damage on product upon receipt
In order to be eligible for a returns, the product must be unused and returned in the same condition as received. You must raise your concern within 5 days after receiving product.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a refund for you.
Will my order be cancelled if I fail to transfer the payment?
Your order will be cancelled if we do not receive the payment after 5 days upon submitting your order. We usually send follow-up notifications prior to cancelation of orders.